iComply Participates in the United Nations Blockchain for Impact Summit #BFI2018
Unger’s group argued that ID subjects must have a say in any decision related to an identity protocol (consensus) and the need for a “Data Subject Bill of Rights” or “Digital Identity Charter” that includes the following:
- Right to Create: everyone must have the right to create a digital identity they own and have control over.
- Right to Delegate Access: everyone must have the right to choose who has access to their identity and personal information, and the right to revoke that access.
- Right to Recover: everyone must have the right to recover what data is stored about them and the ability to recover or reset lost or stolen private keys.
- Right to Audit: Everyone must have the right to see all data about themselves that is stored as well as who has historically and currently had access to their data and for what purpose.
- Right to be Forgotten: Every individual must have the ability to completely erase their personal data from a digital identity system.
- No Backdoors: personal data must be completely secure with no third party given access to overwrite data or access credentials.
- No Honeypots: personal data about individuals must not be commingled with the personal data of others.
iComply was pleased to participate in this event and looks forward to future engagement with the United Nations Blockchain Working Group.
Looking for financial grade KYC and AML in an enterprise ready API?
iComply offers global screening for humans, corporations, and blockchain transactions in a single REST API.
Book a demo with one of our specialists to learn more.
About iComply Investor Services Inc.
iComply Investor Services Inc. (“iComply”) is a global compliance software provider that helps businesses reduce the cost and complexity of user authentication KYC and AML operations while providing a seamless experience to their users. iComplyKYC allows operations teams to centrally control how each KYC portal will securely gather, validate, and encrypt client data and documentation before it leaves their device. By partnering with multinational technology vendors such as Microsoft, DocuSign, Thomson Reuters, and Refinitiv, iComply is bringing compliance teams into the digital age. Learn more: www.icomplyis.com
iComply Investor Services appoints Canadian Regtech expert Paul Childerhose to Advisory Board
The CyberTech100 list for 2021 recognizes the world’s most innovative companies focused on helping financial institutions combat cyber threats and fraud
Thomson Reuters has launched its Marketplace, featuring a curated selection of software solutions for law firms, corporate law offices, and tax and accounting professionals