iComply for Online Gaming
We provide banking-grade compliance tools for one of the fastest growing and most highly-regulated industries in the world. Alongside enhanced location services and biometric information, online gaming companies need to make sure their risk intelligence and client information are up to date to mitigate risk.
iComply KYC and AML software help you effectively screen your customers to identify threats of money laundering, ensuring you stay compliant with strict regulations worldwide.
Comply with Global Online Gaming Regulations
- Easily maintain your compliance by updating your workflows according to new requirements by jurisdiction, risk level, or user group
- Stay on top of watchlists and sanctions with access to the most comprehensive, up-to-date risk intelligence databases in the industry
- Maintain your risk-based approach for compliance with BSA, the Fifth Money Laundering Directive, with our modular and configurable tools
- Uncover hidden player risks, including bankruptcy and fraud, with our extensive adverse media coverage
Automate Know-Your-Customer Tasks
- Verify clients’ identities in under 20 seconds via digitized client onboarding workflows to authenticate and verify documents, biometrics, and identities
- Trigger KYC refresh requests, automate your Daily Ongoing Monitoring, and integrate your preferred applications via the iComply API or Widget push notifications
- Segment your customer base and search profiles to relevant requirements with modular and jurisdictional scenarios
- Maintain a 360-degree view of your customers’ risk data (PEP, adverse media, relevant sanctions) across jurisdictions and time zones
- Support identity documents from over 200 jurisdictions with our online identity verification services to better detect fraud and user errors