iComply for Virtual Asset Service Providers
As an active member of the blockchain community since 2017, we support the regulatory compliance requirements of OTC desks, law firms, cryptocurrency exchanges, digital securities platforms, and other VASPs around the globe.
As regulators continue to issue new guidelines and requirements for companies, iComply can help you to better manage the unique fraud, risk, and compliance requirements for each market you serve.
Compliance for Virtual Assets
- Comply with regulations by designing KYC refreshes, ongoing AML screening, transaction monitoring, and user re-authentication for the entire client lifecycle
- Manage your risk and ensure you fulfill regulatory obligations in every country where your users are domiciled
- Trigger KYC refresh requests, automate daily monitoring, and integrate blockchain forensics for a 360-degree view of the risk for each client, wallet, or transaction
- Comply with FATF R.15.7b obligations by extending “travel rule” data into your preferred applications via the iComply API or Widget Push Notifications
Stay Ahead in an Ever-changing Regulatory Environment
- Easily maintain your compliance widgets with new or updated workflows and requirements by specific jurisdiction, risk level, or user group
- Closely monitor the shifting Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs) regulatory landscape with iComply’s robust KYC & AML program
- Ensure that you comply with the highest BSA/AML standards with robust sanctions screening, politically exposed person screening (PEPs), and adverse media data
- Protect the reputation of your business by utilizing a trusted, institutional-grade AML provider in the virtual asset industry
- Safeguard your business with audit trails to provide evidence to your banking partners that your anti-money laundering policies and procedures are of the highest quality
The adoption of Cryptocurrecy has seen a remarkable increase over the last few years – resulting in new types of business that financial markets have never seen before. Learn how to take a more role and determine how best to enter the market while still maintaining a risk-based approach to anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance.