iComply for Government
Government agencies worldwide are facing increasingly sophisticated challenges with user identification, delivery of secure digital channels, and data protection of key stakeholders. Implement best-in-class tools for data privacy and protection while enforcing robust standards for risk screening, sanctions screening, watchlist monitoring, and identity verification.
iComply is pleased to provide a fully integrated, banking-grade solution for government agencies to meet stringent digital onboarding, digital identity verification, anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorist financing (CTF), and other regulatory requirements, supporting compliance policies and procedures for the entire customer lifecycle.
User Identification & Screening
- Build and maintain comprehensive user identification procedures with Live Face Matching, Legal Entity Verification, Address, and Certification or Credential Verifications.
- Maintain a 360-degree view of user data for your unique requirements including jurisdiction, user group, or widget location
- Protect your users data with patented client-side verification programs to perform validations without an sensitive data leaving the user’s device
- Deploy secure and encrypted user identification portals into any website or mobile application
Automate Workflows for Maximum Efficiency
- Configure advanced workflows for user identification and verification services to quickly onboard and screen individuals or corporations
- Receive real-time custom alerts when new risk data emerges for your existing users with using our automated Daily Ongoing Monitoring feature
- Easily integrate into existing and third party systems with the iComply RESTful API
- Use copy-and-paste compliance widgets to deploy tools for digital onboarding, identity verification, and lifecycle identity and access management