iComply for digital securities
iComply has been an active contributor to the open finance community, helping asset managers, brokers, law firms, exchanges, digital securities and DeFi platforms, NFT and utility token issuers manage and maintain regulatory compliance for both digital securities and virtual assets.
As regulators continue to issue new guidelines and requirements, iComply’s suite of intelligent compliance tools helps you automate your workflows to better manage risk and protocol-level compliance enforcement on all of your digital securities. Maintain the complex compliance requirements for each jurisdiction that is home to any customer you serve—supporting both natural persons and corporate entities for digital securities and virtual assets.
Automate KYC tasks and workflows
- Verify clients in under 20 seconds with digitized onboarding workflows to authenticate and verify documents, biometrics, and legal identities
- Segment your customer base and search profiles based on specific requirements using modular and jurisdictional scenarios
- Support identity documents from over 200 jurisdictions with our online identity verification services to better detect fraud and user errors
- Save time and money to capture and authenticate KYC information during onboarding and request KYC services on-demand as needed
- Receive instant notifications when your customers’ risk profile changes, months ahead of a periodic refresh, with our daily monitoring feature
Easily maintain cost-effective due diligence
- Safeguard your business with audit trails to verify that your anti-money laundering policies and procedures are of the highest quality
- Protect your company’s reputation by utilizing a well-trusted, institutional-grade AML provider in the digital securities industry
- Trigger KYC refresh requests, automate daily monitoring, and integrate blockchain forensics to maintain a 360-degree view of your customers’ risk data
- Reduce false positives and noise with the help of fuzzy matching and Levenshtein distance algorithms
- Comply with FATF R.15.7b obligations by extending “travel rule” data into your preferred applications via the iComply API or Widget Push Notifications