iComply for banking
iComply helps financial service providers drastically reduce their KYC and AML compliance risks and costs, while significantly improving the end-user experience of KYC requests for new and existing customers.
Our online client-side identity verification tools are integrated with daily ongoing monitoring and global risk intelligence coverage to allow banks to effectively manage risk with automated updates of KYC data, sanctions, watchlists, adverse media, and political exposure data from thousands of datasets worldwide. Our modular, configurable suite of products serve all aspects of the banking industry.
Automate Know-Your-Customer Tasks
- Verify clients’ identities in under 20 seconds via digitized client onboarding workflows to authenticate and verify documents, biometrics, and identities
- Segment your customer base and search profiles for relevant requirements with modular and jurisdictional scenarios
- Access your customers’ risk data (PEP, adverse media, relevant sanctions) real-time in a single-window mode
- Support identity documents from over 200 jurisdictions with our online identity verification services, detecting fraud and user errors
Plug and Play
- Create drag-and-drop modules for easy and secure deployment into any website, client portal, or mobile application
- Stop fussing with API integrations and maintenance: iComply’s RESTful APIs allow for convenient, intelligent integration
- Eliminate the need for users to download separate apps and deliver a true omnichannel online experience
- Reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) & launch time with click-to-deploy compliance tools that securely handle your clients’ sensitive personal information