Virtual asset service provider (VASP) is any natural or legal person (who is not covered elsewhere under the FATF Recommendations) or a business that conducts one or more of the following activities for or on behalf of another natural or legal person:
1. exchange between virtual assets and fiat currencies;
2. exchange between one or more forms of virtual assets;
3. transfer of virtual assets;
4. safekeeping and/or administration of virtual assets or instruments enabling control over virtual assets; and
5. participation in and provision of financial services related to an issuer’s offer and/or sale of a virtual asset.